Research that drives innovative solutions
The action research work carried out at Audencia’s Research and Business Centre is focused on understanding current and future social developments. Audencia’s faculty thus aims to conduct useful research, and to develop, disseminate and share knowledge and best practices to benefit companies, individuals and society.
By supporting Audencia’s research, you will receive assistance with your strategic challenges and help contribute to the development of tomorrow’s innovations to serve the common good.
In line with the School’s research strategy, Audencia’s research and teaching chairs directly address or integrate an aspect of corporate social responsibility or innovation into their work. Find out more about Audencia’s Chairs:
- Corporate Social Responsibility Chair
- Family Entrepreneurs and Society Chair
- Multi-Capital Integrated Performance Chair
- REALITES – Creating regional intelligence
- Financing Innovation Chair
- Procurement and Digital Innovation Chair
- Action Research on Financial Vulnerability Programme